REACT Neuro is a digital health platform enabling users to engage proactively with their brain health in the comfort of their home. REACT offers immersive experiences where users are led through a series of activities and games to first assess their baseline ability and then facilitate upper-limb rehabilitation.
Designed and built by a team of neuroscientists and clinicians from Harvard Medical School, REACT is re-imaging the way we live by empowering users to measure and track their brain health through immersive and engaging experiences. Features include:
- Immersive virtual-reality (VR) games designed with the world’s leading experts in rehabilitation.
- Shoulder rotation, elevation, elbow extension, abduction/adduction, AROM
- Visual scanning, attention, timing, and coordination
- Gaze control for aiming at target
- Wrist flexion/extension, ulnar/radial deviation
- Among many others